A One-Day Introduction to Performance Excellence
Explore and Learn About:
· Strategic Planning: Where do you need to be in 2 years? - 5 years? - 10 years? Are all of your organization’s activities working to get you there? Learn how to align decisions, improvement efforts and daily operations to attain the strategic results you require.
· Leadership: Effective leaders set the course and climate for the organization and inspire others to “make it happen.” Find out how to transition from stressed-out, reactive managing to energizing, proactive leadership.
· Developing the Organization: Learn how the challenges of current and emerging business trends can be addressed through enhancing agility, innovation and individual and team empowerment. Find out how process and data management also play an important role in the success of high-performance organizations.
· Improving Business Results: How do you know if your business results are good enough? How do similar companies compare? Learn how high performing organizations use the Baldrige template for constantly improving financial, customer and human resource business results.
· The Vermont Award and Recognition Path: Motivate your organization and receive the recognition it deserves. Award winners include: Waitsfield and Champlain Valley Telecom; Vermont Office of Child Support.
Vermont Council for Quality
1 Main Street
Winooski, VT 05404
Who Should Attend
Executives and senior leaders, quality team members, strategic decision makers and any Vermont organization participants who want to learn the foundations of performance excellence.
Tim King, Partners in Performance
Mark Hunziker, The Baldrige Network
Wendy Steager, Vermont Council for Quality
Early Bird: $155.00 per person
7 days or less prior to class: $175.00 per person
Vermont Manufacturers register for $100 through a partnership with the Vermont Training Program of the Department of Economic Development Materials and lunch will be provided. A 48-hour cancellation notice is required.
One-Day Workshop Dates
Thurs., September 5
Fri., December. 6
The workshop time is scheduled for 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Please register me for “Raising the Bar: Thriving in the 21st Century”
Select One: Thurs., Sept. 5
Fri., Dec. 6
Method of Payment:
Credit Card #
7 days or less prior to class……$175
Vermont Council for Quality One Main Street, Champlain Mill w Winooski, VT 05404
Phone: (802) 655-1910 w Fax: (802) 655-1932
Checks payable to Vermont Council for Quality must be included with this registration form.
48 hr. cancellation notice required.