Vermont Business Magazine Waterbury-based Keurig Green Mountain, Inc, a leader in specialty coffee and innovative single serve brewing systems, has unveiled the new Keurig K-Select coffee maker. The latest in Keurig brewing innovation, the sleek and versatile K-Select coffee maker features a strong brew with a removable water reservoir and an intuitive interface to help coffee lovers brew the perfect cup every time.
“Consumers know that with Keurig they can savor a consistent cup of high-quality coffee at the touch of a button, but we’ve heard that some of our users are seeking a stronger cup,” said Scott Moffitt, Chief Brand and Beverage Officer at Keurig. “With the launch of our K-Select coffee maker we’re addressing that need by giving consumers the option to personalize their coffee even further by introducing an enhanced Strong Brew feature in a stylish, easy-to-use coffee maker.”
Available today on Keurig.com and at select retailers beginning in October, the new Keurig® K-Select™ coffee maker features include:
- Strong Brew. For coffee lovers that enjoy a bold brew, the Strong button increases coffee strength and intensity.
- Multiple Brew Sizes. Consumers can select from a choice of four cup sizes of 6 oz., 8 oz., 10 oz. and 12 oz.
- Simple Button Controls. Insert a K-Cup® pod, select a desired cup size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute.
- Large 52 oz. Water Reservoir. Allows consumers to brew five cups before having to refill, saving time and simplifying the morning routine.
- Color Options. Made with fingerprint resistant materials, the K-Select™ coffee maker is available in two colors at launch: matte black and vintage red. Look for additional, exclusive trend colors available for sale at select retailers.
- Energy Savings. Programmable auto-off feature automatically turns the brewer off two hours after the last brew for energy savings.
- Smart Start. The coffee maker heats and then brews in one simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting the cup size.
- Quiet Brew Technology™. Minimizes noise during use.
- Removable Drip Tray. Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.4 in. tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
The suggested retail price for the Keurig® K-Select™ coffee maker is $129.99. The K-Select™ coffee maker, like all Keurig® coffee makers, allows users to brew hundreds of delicious varieties of K-Cup® pods, or brew their own ground coffee with the My-K-Cup® Universal Reusable Coffee Filter (sold separately).
About Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. (Keurig) is a leader in specialty coffee and innovative single serve brewing systems. Committed to delivering exceptional coffee for more than 35 years, today our Keurig® brewers and single serve hot beverages are in more than 20 million homes and offices throughout North America. In under a minute, Keurig® brewers consistently and conveniently deliver a fresh-brewed, great tasting cup with just the push of a button. As a testament to that quality, more than 50 leading global coffee, tea and cocoa brands have partnered with Keurig, joining beloved owned brands like Green Mountain Coffee® and The Original Donut Shop® coffee to offer consumers vast personal choice from 500+ varieties. As a company founded on social responsibility, Keurig is committed to using the power of business to brew a better world through our work to build resilient supply chains, sustainable products, and thriving communities. For more information, visit www.keuriggreenmountain.com, and to purchase Keurig products visit www.keurig.com or www.keurig.ca.