Leadership in a Lean Environment with David Meier
Thursday, June 1, 2017
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
BioTek Instruments, Winooski
If you're focused on leadership growth for supervisors and senior leaders, especially in a Lean environment, this is for YOU!
The focus of this one day, interactive workshop, includes:
- Creating and sustaining a Lean culture
- Helping employees to adapt to new ideas and embrace change
- Teaching managers how to lead and take initiative in a Lean culture
- Motivating people to change and participate - themselves and their employees
- Defining the real goal of Lean transformation
The key message of this session is the world has changed
and we need to stay ahead of competitors!
Instructor: This session will be taught by David Meier, founder of Lean Associates, Inc. David is an internationally recognized authority on Lean Manufacturing and the Toyota Production System. He is the co-author of the bestselling books, "The Toyota Way Fieldbook" and "Toyota Talent" with Jeffrey Liker. Read more of David's bio here.
Thursday, June 1, 2017 - 8:00am